Research Paper Submission
Research papers for both Research and Industrial tracks must be submitted electronically. Papers must be submitted in either PostScript or PDF (Adobe's Portable Document Format) format. Papers will not be accepted in any other format.
Research paper submissions must be formatted in the style of the Springer Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Papers must be no longer than 15 pages in the format. Over-length papers will be rejected. The length of an abstract is 70-150 words. Accepted papers of both research and industrial tracks are published by Springer as LNCS.
Authors of an Industrial Track Paper are requested to do the following two actions:
(1) Put "Industrial track paper:" just in front of the paper title as follows: Assume the title be "A Semantic Web Application", then it should be: Industrial track paper: A Semantic Web Application
(2) Choose "Industrial track paper" from the topic list as well as others appropriate for your paper.
ASWC2006 will not accept papers which, at the time of submission, are under review for or has already been published or accepted for publication in a journal or another conference.
The submission process is divided into three actions: registration, abstract submission and full paper submission. Please do all of the actions in order. OK, it is time to Go to submission operation .
In addition to oral presentation, authors of accepted papers may have the option of presenting their papers, plus any recent extensions to their work, at the Poster session of ASWC2006.
Please watch http://www.aswc2006.org/ for changes.
- March 15, 2006 Research paper submissions due
- May 25, 2006 Research paper acceptance notification
- June 20, 2006 Research camera-ready papers due
|The paper submission and reviewing process is supported by CONFIOUS|
|Confious is a state-of-the-art Conference Management System that combines modern design, sophisticated algorithms and powerful engine to efficiently support a scientific Conference or Workshop.|